SOLAR Monitoring Platform
Our Monitoring Platform
The monitoring platform provides enhanced PV performance and yield assurance through immediate fault detection, providing alerts at the module level, string level and system level.
No additional hardware or wiring is required to transmit data from the power optimizers to the inverter.
- Full visibility of your system’s technical and financial performance, including interactive charts and site layout
- Visualization of PV production, building consumption, and self-consumption of PV production
- Data presentation at the module-level, string-level and system level
- Comprehensive site-level and fleet-level reporting and analysis tools with an option to schedule automatic reports and export reports
- Effective fleet management and improved O&M capabilities:
– Automatic alerts on system issues
– Remote troubleshooting and access to real-time system data and guided root-cause fault analysis
– High resolution data, including historical and aggregated views with comparative analysis diagnostics
- Easy access from a computer, smartphone, or tablet
- Free for system lifetime
All these features enable integrators, installers & maintenance staff to improve the site performance, assure the yield of the system, maximize solar power harvesting and reduce maintenance costs by increasing system up-time and resolving faults more effectively.
The physical layout of the monitoring platform allows you to monitor systems at the module level, and pinpoint issues to the exact location of each module on a virtual site map.